The scene of the ravaged Freedom Ministry Church in GrandView West Virginia left the firefighters astonished.
The fire was so devastating , so hot that firefighters had to back out at one point — was ravaging through the building, the Coal City Fire Department said in a Facebook post.
But as they went through the charred wreckage, they noticed something extraordinary.”In your mind, everything should be burned, ashes. Not a single bible was burned and not a single cross was harmed!!” the department wrote.
The Facebook post, which went viral, features compelling photos of a pile of about a dozen intact Bibles surrounded by the rubble.”Though the odds were against us, God was not,” the firefighters added. No firefighters were injured in the operation. The cause of the fire is still unclear.
You May Also Like:
- Are You Currently A Wife Fighting Low Sexual Interest?
- ‘Booksmart’ is Queering the Teen Comedy :A new film about close friends
- Gender, it is distinction from Intercourse along with other associated terms
- Just Just What Sex Therapists Tell People Whose Partners Wouldn’t Like Intercourse
- Canadian soldiers allege anti-malaria medicine left them with intense rage, suicidal ideations