The scene of the ravaged Freedom Ministry Church in GrandView West Virginia left the firefighters astonished.
The fire was so devastating , so hot that firefighters had to back out at one point — was ravaging through the building, the Coal City Fire Department said in a Facebook post.
But as they went through the charred wreckage, they noticed something extraordinary.”In your mind, everything should be burned, ashes. Not a single bible was burned and not a single cross was harmed!!” the department wrote.
The Facebook post, which went viral, features compelling photos of a pile of about a dozen intact Bibles surrounded by the rubble.”Though the odds were against us, God was not,” the firefighters added. No firefighters were injured in the operation. The cause of the fire is still unclear.
You May Also Like:
- Xenophobia : Nigerians Should Leave South Africa Says S/F Govt.
- Danny Drinkwater Attacked By Un-None Gang While Drunk At Manchester Nightclub
- Samuel Eto Says Goodbye To Football At 38
- Okoracha Wife And Other Face Penalty Of Assets To (EFCC)
- Van Dijk Takes Over Messi, Ronaldo For UEFA Player Of The Year Award .