The scene of the ravaged Freedom Ministry Church in GrandView West Virginia left the firefighters astonished.
The fire was so devastating , so hot that firefighters had to back out at one point — was ravaging through the building, the Coal City Fire Department said in a Facebook post.
But as they went through the charred wreckage, they noticed something extraordinary.”In your mind, everything should be burned, ashes. Not a single bible was burned and not a single cross was harmed!!” the department wrote.
The Facebook post, which went viral, features compelling photos of a pile of about a dozen intact Bibles surrounded by the rubble.”Though the odds were against us, God was not,” the firefighters added. No firefighters were injured in the operation. The cause of the fire is still unclear.
You May Also Like:
- Regina Daniel’s husband, Mr Ned Nwoko. looses Senatorial seat at the supreme court
- Election Tribunal: Court quashes PDP’s requests.
- Presidential Tribunal: INEC debunks PDP’s claim to have transmitted results electronically
- Gunshots at Federal secretariat as Police engage Shi’ite members
- Six men convicted for performing money rituals with 63 pairs of women’s panties