Arsenal lost 3-1 at Rennes on Thursday, Arsenal Manager is confident his team can bounce back from their Europa League setback in Rennes when they face a euphoric Manchester United side this weekend.
The gunners played with 10 men after Sokratis Papastathopoulos was sent off late in the first half as they threw away an early lead to lose 3-1 in France in their Europa League 16, first leg.
Alex Iwobi had to put them in front, but Rennes took the advantage of their extra man to come back and claim a potentially vital two-goal cushion, this means that they have to work cut out if they are to progress to the quarter-finals, with the second leg against the Ligue 1 club scheduled for the next Thursday.
Emery said “we need to change our performance and I have confidence that we can with our players and with our supporters helping us to give us a big atmosphere, also we are finding fresh players and a different energy for each match, and for Sunday I think it’s going to be the same’ Every player worked a lot and we are going to look forward to next match, but I know am positive on Sunday, that with fresh players with energy, with quality, that we have the possibility to put in a big performance against Manchester United and win against them.”
Arsenal will be able to call on Alexandre lacazette for that game—the French striker is suspended for two legs against Rennes.
You May Also Like:
- ADVANTAGES OF Hangman’s rope Protein
- WHAT YOU OUGHT TO Fully grasp (And What We live WANTING TO LEARN) Related to Elements Containing
- Group RideApart Victories For Velvets MC Pantie Travel!
- 7 Measures to assist you Pay Back Your Figuratively Speaking
- Figuratively speaking from federal federal federal government sources are likely your bet that is best.