The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Saturday’s governorship election in Kano state making it six states with inconclusive result.
The Returning Officer for the election in the state announced this in the late hours of Monday in Kano, after a long wait.
The returning officer, said the total number of votes cancelled and places where card reader malfunctioned were more than the difference in the number of votes the the two major candidates got, “hence was constrained to declare the polls inclusive”.
You May Also Like:
- Xenophobia : Nigerians Should Leave South Africa Says S/F Govt.
- Danny Drinkwater Attacked By Un-None Gang While Drunk At Manchester Nightclub
- Samuel Eto Says Goodbye To Football At 38
- Okoracha Wife And Other Face Penalty Of Assets To (EFCC)
- Van Dijk Takes Over Messi, Ronaldo For UEFA Player Of The Year Award .