The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Saturday’s governorship election in Kano state making it six states with inconclusive result.
The Returning Officer for the election in the state announced this in the late hours of Monday in Kano, after a long wait.
The returning officer, said the total number of votes cancelled and places where card reader malfunctioned were more than the difference in the number of votes the the two major candidates got, “hence was constrained to declare the polls inclusive”.
You May Also Like:
- Tribunal declares Adeleke(PDP) winner in Osun.
- Mobile policeman arrested for raping ATM user at gun point.
- Rivers State Poll: INEC fixed April 13th for supplementary election
- Election Will Not Hold In Tafawa Balewa LGA, INEC Explains Why
- Bayern Munich in talks with Everton over Henry Onyekuru Transfer