Police foiled the attempts by members of the Muslim sect Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) popularly known as Shi’ite on Thursday to cause crisis around the Federal secretariat failed as the police shot in the air to disperse them.
Passersby and workers were thrown into panic around the area as they ran away from the scene due to the gunshots.
Supporters of detained Shiite leader Ibrahim El- Zakzaky were out again to protest the detention of their leader.
Findings revealed that no life has been lost so far.
You may Also Like:
- Regina Daniel’s husband, Mr Ned Nwoko. looses Senatorial seat at the supreme court
- Election Tribunal: Court quashes PDP’s requests.
- Presidential Tribunal: INEC debunks PDP’s claim to have transmitted results electronically
- Gunshots at Federal secretariat as Police engage Shi’ite members
- Six men convicted for performing money rituals with 63 pairs of women’s panties