Police foiled the attempts by members of the Muslim sect Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) popularly known as Shi’ite on Thursday to cause crisis around the Federal secretariat failed as the police shot in the air to disperse them.
Passersby and workers were thrown into panic around the area as they ran away from the scene due to the gunshots.
Supporters of detained Shiite leader Ibrahim El- Zakzaky were out again to protest the detention of their leader.
Findings revealed that no life has been lost so far.
You may Also Like:
- Figuratively speaking from federal federal federal government sources are likely your bet that is best.
- Bellagio Croupiers Indicted in $1 Million Craps Cheating Scandal
- No-Hassle rose brides reviews Secrets – the within Track
- Red Tape Could Stall Developer Who Wants to Build Casinos in Vietnam
- Simply just how much Mail purchase that is are Bride