Police foiled the attempts by members of the Muslim sect Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) popularly known as Shi’ite on Thursday to cause crisis around the Federal secretariat failed as the police shot in the air to disperse them.
Passersby and workers were thrown into panic around the area as they ran away from the scene due to the gunshots.
Supporters of detained Shiite leader Ibrahim El- Zakzaky were out again to protest the detention of their leader.
Findings revealed that no life has been lost so far.
You may Also Like:
- Are You Currently A Wife Fighting Low Sexual Interest?
- ‘Booksmart’ is Queering the Teen Comedy :A new film about close friends
- Gender, it is distinction from Intercourse along with other associated terms
- Just Just What Sex Therapists Tell People Whose Partners Wouldn’t Like Intercourse
- Canadian soldiers allege anti-malaria medicine left them with intense rage, suicidal ideations