Police foiled the attempts by members of the Muslim sect Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) popularly known as Shi’ite on Thursday to cause crisis around the Federal secretariat failed as the police shot in the air to disperse them.
Passersby and workers were thrown into panic around the area as they ran away from the scene due to the gunshots.
Supporters of detained Shiite leader Ibrahim El- Zakzaky were out again to protest the detention of their leader.
Findings revealed that no life has been lost so far.
You may Also Like:
- Xenophobia : Nigerians Should Leave South Africa Says S/F Govt.
- Danny Drinkwater Attacked By Un-None Gang While Drunk At Manchester Nightclub
- Samuel Eto Says Goodbye To Football At 38
- Okoracha Wife And Other Face Penalty Of Assets To (EFCC)
- Van Dijk Takes Over Messi, Ronaldo For UEFA Player Of The Year Award .