Dear women, you are often told just what to do so you can be the perfect wife.
Yet at the same time, there’s hardly any pressure on the boy child to show you that he is capable of being the ultimate man for you. The pressure is mostly on you but what about him? Is he cut out to be the man of your dreams?
Sometimes, you insist on the wrong guy to be the one yet there is so much more for you.
Here are signs that the man you’re with is not a husband material:
- You two don’t share the same beliefs or values.
A value and belief system can split you apart. When you get someone who doesn’t believe in God, for example, you will struggle most of the time or compromise your own beliefs. I mean what do you do when you get kids?
2. He doesn’t take care of you and your needs.
It doesn’t mean he becomes your sponsor but a man should feel the need to protect and provide for you in whatever capacity. You should never feel alone if you have a real husband material.
3. Your friends and family don’t like him.
This is such a big sign, if your friends and family don’t like him then chances are he has proven to be the biggest douche of all times.
4. You have caught him in lies a few times.
Unless you want to be married someone who keeps you in paranoia and suspense then don’t hold your breath for this guy.
5. He goes out too much and can’t imagine chilling.
Men always tell women that they can’t be wifed since they go out too much. Well, this applies to men as well, if a man goes out too much you’re more likely to spend most weekends alone while he is busy gallivanting.
6. He doesn’t like being confronted with serious issues.
If he avoids serious conversations then surely why are you even together? He clearly doesn’t take you seriously and that is not someone that you can confide in.
7. He is overly confident in himself so he always treats you like you’ll be there forever.
These egotistical pricks that act like you’re already married need to remember he still needs to work on keeping you. If he doesn’t do this, imagine when you’re married?
8. He always cheats on you.
Once a cheat always a cheat till death do you part.
9. You feel like you have settled for less.
When you settle it means you think you can’t get any better. So whatever he throws your way you’re ready to digest it. That’s not someone you should invest in.
10. He’s a chauvinist and thinks you should do all the work even in the relationship.
A relationship is a two-way street so no one should have to carry the burden of a whole relationship alone.
11. He shows no sign of real commitment.
He just wants to keep you there for his own convenience and nothing more. He acts like a kid and you accommodate his game. This is not a husband material in any way.
12. Any other signs you know about? I leave this number for you!