Real Madrid have clinched a deal to sign the Brazilian defender Eder Militao, 21, from Portuguese Champions FC Porto from next season, the two clubs announced on Thursday.
Real said that the player would join on four-year-deal until 2025. And Meanwhile, in a statement to the Portuguese stock exchange, Porto said Real had agreed to pay the player’s release clause of 50 million euros ($56.5m), “effective at the end of the season”.
Malitao who can also play right-back and has been capped once by Brazil, reinforce a Real defence that is often been diminished by injuries this season. He is likely to follow new arrivals before the start of next season as Real prepare to rebuild following what has been a disappointing campaign.
Zidane replaced Santiago Solari on Tuesday on a contract until 2022 with Real Madrid out of the Champions League and Copa del Rey, and lying in La Liga, 12 points adrift of leaders Bercelona with 11 matches.
You May Also Like:
- Tribunal declares Adeleke(PDP) winner in Osun.
- Mobile policeman arrested for raping ATM user at gun point.
- Rivers State Poll: INEC fixed April 13th for supplementary election
- Election Will Not Hold In Tafawa Balewa LGA, INEC Explains Why
- Bayern Munich in talks with Everton over Henry Onyekuru Transfer