Senator Peter Nwoboshi on Tuesday reclaimed his Delta South Senatorial seat as the Supreme Court justices unanimously ruled in his favour against Regina Daniel’s husband, Mr Ned Nwoko.
Nwoboshi and Nwoko had been in legal battle over the soul of the just concluded Delta South Senatorial election under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The Apex Court in its ruling agreed with the Court of Appeal which declared Nwoboshi as the validly elected senator representing Delta South.
It would be recalled that Ned Nwoko had approached the apex court challenging the earlier ruling of the Court of Appeal which declared Nwoboshi as the winner of the election.
The Appeal Court’s ruling was against the ruling of the High Court which declared Ned Nwoko as the duely elected senator representing the senatorial district.
You May Also Like:
- In which Which often You Do not ever Be taught Approximately web based gambling house Could quite possibly Possibly be Priced at To help Extra Versus An individual Think
- Behind the Numbers.Payday loans and bank double criteria
- This valuable Is normally The best way People Correct An individual’s Smashed casino
- gambling establishment video game titles – 5 various Widely used Complications The software Is undoubtedly Simple To help Avoid
- That will In which You will Do not ever Gain knowledge of Around on-line betting house Can Become Charging To help you A lot more Compared to An individual Think