Cristiano Ronaldo played his part to send Juventus to the semi-final of the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday, but his efforts were just not enough as Ajax triumphed in Turin 2-1 and won 3-2 aggregate.
Ronaldo had opened scoring for Juventus in the 28 minute with a header inside the box, but six minutes after, Donny van de Beek, in a move disputed as an offside, scored for the visitors to level the game.
Then in the 67th minute, Matthijs de Ligt headed home the winner after a corner kick taken by Lasse Schoene. The goal made Juventus hopes to qualify more daunting as they needed two goals to level up and win.
You May Also Like:
- ADVANTAGES OF Hangman’s rope Protein
- WHAT YOU OUGHT TO Fully grasp (And What We live WANTING TO LEARN) Related to Elements Containing
- Group RideApart Victories For Velvets MC Pantie Travel!
- 7 Measures to assist you Pay Back Your Figuratively Speaking
- Figuratively speaking from federal federal federal government sources are likely your bet that is best.