New minimum wage is on the way for workers in Nigeria as Nigerian Senate approves the sum of N30,000 as the new national minimum wage.
This followed the submission of the report of the ad-hoc committee on new minimum wage headed by Senator Francis Alimikhena.
The upper chamber asked the Federal Government to submit a supplementary budget to cover the new wage structure for consideration and approval.
You May Also Like:
- New Minimum Wage: NLC, TUC lauds Buhari, calls for immediate implementation
- 18 years barren wife gives birth to quintuplets
- New Minimum Wage will cause chaos- Tony Momoh
- 8 Nigerians sentenced to death in UAE In connection with ATM robbery of over Dh1.8m
- President Buhari Signs New Minimum wage bill into Law