The Osun State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal in Abuja has declared the Peoples Democratic Party and its candidate in the 2018 governorship election in the state, Ademola Adeleke as winner.
It stated the All Progressives Congress and its candidate, Gboyega Oyetola, were not validly returned.
Oyetola was sworn in as the governor of Osun State having declared winner of September 22 governorship election on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC) took the oath of office at the Osogbo City Stadium.
You May Also Like:
- 7 Measures to assist you Pay Back Your Figuratively Speaking
- Figuratively speaking from federal federal federal government sources are likely your bet that is best.
- Bellagio Croupiers Indicted in $1 Million Craps Cheating Scandal
- No-Hassle rose brides reviews Secrets – the within Track
- Red Tape Could Stall Developer Who Wants to Build Casinos in Vietnam