The Osun State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal in Abuja has declared the Peoples Democratic Party and its candidate in the 2018 governorship election in the state, Ademola Adeleke as winner.
It stated the All Progressives Congress and its candidate, Gboyega Oyetola, were not validly returned.
Oyetola was sworn in as the governor of Osun State having declared winner of September 22 governorship election on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC) took the oath of office at the Osogbo City Stadium.
You May Also Like:
- New Minimum Wage: NLC, TUC lauds Buhari, calls for immediate implementation
- 18 years barren wife gives birth to quintuplets
- New Minimum Wage will cause chaos- Tony Momoh
- 8 Nigerians sentenced to death in UAE In connection with ATM robbery of over Dh1.8m
- President Buhari Signs New Minimum wage bill into Law