Nigerians turn up at various polling units across the country on Saturday morning to elect their leaders for another four years, after the elections were postponed.
Some electorates arrived at their polling units as early as 6am, even ahead of the electoral officers conducting the polls.
However, as several polling unit are bubbling with voting activities, INEC officials and Materials are yet to arrive at different pooling units across the nation.
“government secondary school okigwe road” owerri IMO state (under owerri municipal)
No election official or materials here ohh ..nothing has started as at now 10:30am ” as shared by an eyewitness at the polling unit
In Ward 007 Nkwelle Umunnachi Anambara State the voters started arriving as early as about 6:30 am, voting officially started at 8:30 am and turnout was impressive.
In A.G.G.S GRA Benin City, the INEC officials arrived early . There are four voting units at the center, three are functioning optimally,while the other unit is having serious issues with card reader.
You May Also Like:
- Tribunal declares Adeleke(PDP) winner in Osun.
- Mobile policeman arrested for raping ATM user at gun point.
- Rivers State Poll: INEC fixed April 13th for supplementary election
- Election Will Not Hold In Tafawa Balewa LGA, INEC Explains Why
- Bayern Munich in talks with Everton over Henry Onyekuru Transfer