The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, who recently called off the election boycott in the south-east region of the country, has condemned the attack targeted on Igbos in Lagos, Rivers and Kano state.
He tweeted on his verified twitter handle and asked “Are we surprised that #Biafrans are once again the target of genocide in Rivers, Lagos and Kano?”
He accused Nigerian government for Voter suppression targeted on Igbos and turning River state into a war zone
The leader of IPOB however, added that #Biafra is the only solution.
You may Also Like:
- Xenophobia : Nigerians Should Leave South Africa Says S/F Govt.
- Danny Drinkwater Attacked By Un-None Gang While Drunk At Manchester Nightclub
- Samuel Eto Says Goodbye To Football At 38
- Okoracha Wife And Other Face Penalty Of Assets To (EFCC)
- Van Dijk Takes Over Messi, Ronaldo For UEFA Player Of The Year Award .