The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, who recently called off the election boycott in the south-east region of the country, has condemned the attack targeted on Igbos in Lagos, Rivers and Kano state.
He tweeted on his verified twitter handle and asked “Are we surprised that #Biafrans are once again the target of genocide in Rivers, Lagos and Kano?”
He accused Nigerian government for Voter suppression targeted on Igbos and turning River state into a war zone
The leader of IPOB however, added that #Biafra is the only solution.
You may Also Like:
- Are You Currently A Wife Fighting Low Sexual Interest?
- ‘Booksmart’ is Queering the Teen Comedy :A new film about close friends
- Gender, it is distinction from Intercourse along with other associated terms
- Just Just What Sex Therapists Tell People Whose Partners Wouldn’t Like Intercourse
- Canadian soldiers allege anti-malaria medicine left them with intense rage, suicidal ideations