The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, who recently called off the election boycott in the south-east region of the country, has condemned the attack targeted on Igbos in Lagos, Rivers and Kano state.
He tweeted on his verified twitter handle and asked “Are we surprised that #Biafrans are once again the target of genocide in Rivers, Lagos and Kano?”
He accused Nigerian government for Voter suppression targeted on Igbos and turning River state into a war zone
The leader of IPOB however, added that #Biafra is the only solution.
You may Also Like:
- Regina Daniel’s husband, Mr Ned Nwoko. looses Senatorial seat at the supreme court
- Election Tribunal: Court quashes PDP’s requests.
- Presidential Tribunal: INEC debunks PDP’s claim to have transmitted results electronically
- Gunshots at Federal secretariat as Police engage Shi’ite members
- Six men convicted for performing money rituals with 63 pairs of women’s panties