The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, who recently called off the election boycott in the south-east region of the country, has condemned the attack targeted on Igbos in Lagos, Rivers and Kano state.
He tweeted on his verified twitter handle and asked “Are we surprised that #Biafrans are once again the target of genocide in Rivers, Lagos and Kano?”
He accused Nigerian government for Voter suppression targeted on Igbos and turning River state into a war zone
The leader of IPOB however, added that #Biafra is the only solution.
You may Also Like:
- Tribunal declares Adeleke(PDP) winner in Osun.
- Mobile policeman arrested for raping ATM user at gun point.
- Rivers State Poll: INEC fixed April 13th for supplementary election
- Election Will Not Hold In Tafawa Balewa LGA, INEC Explains Why
- Bayern Munich in talks with Everton over Henry Onyekuru Transfer