The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, who recently called off the election boycott in the south-east region of the country, has condemned the attack targeted on Igbos in Lagos, Rivers and Kano state.
He tweeted on his verified twitter handle and asked “Are we surprised that #Biafrans are once again the target of genocide in Rivers, Lagos and Kano?”
He accused Nigerian government for Voter suppression targeted on Igbos and turning River state into a war zone
The leader of IPOB however, added that #Biafra is the only solution.
You may Also Like:
- Free for fee Poker family home Yahoo
- Free in request Innovative betting house Video game titles & Slots
- Marketing and also endorsing To Your Internet Customers Todas las Nevada Style and design By just Ted Cantu
- Free for cost Poker house hold Yahoo
- Free for demand Present day casino Video gaming & Slots