The ruling All Progressives Congress recorded no vote in the presidential, senatorial and House of Representatives elections at Senator Ike Ekweremadu’s polling unit.
Ekweremadu, who voted at polling unit 003 at Amachala Primary School, Mpu Ward, Aninri Local Government Area of Enugu State, polled 490 votes while his main challenger, Juliet Ibekaku-Nwaugwu of the APC secured no votes.
The polling unit, has a total of 1,287 registered voters, was divided by INEC into polling units 003A and 003B.
At the polling unit 003A where Mr Ekweremadu voted, he scored 265 votes and recorded 225 votes at the polling unit 003B, totalling 490.
You May Also Like:
- New Minimum Wage: NLC, TUC lauds Buhari, calls for immediate implementation
- 18 years barren wife gives birth to quintuplets
- New Minimum Wage will cause chaos- Tony Momoh
- 8 Nigerians sentenced to death in UAE In connection with ATM robbery of over Dh1.8m
- President Buhari Signs New Minimum wage bill into Law