In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates should send an email to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com stating their: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Scholarship Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.
Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2018” in the subject of the email